50 Open positions
Senior Technician – Revit Structures
Close Date: January 31, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Buildings & Property
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000Pes/.guUP_bH4ZvCh28mGvy7VfTJ2ggFfNclQykfen7_53I
WSP Opus are a global team of experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment. We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative spaces for future generations.
Needed is a Senior Revit Technician to join our busy Structures team in Wellington to deliver high quality Revit detailing and BIM Modelling for a variety of technically challenging projects across a range of industries.
- Work on large complex projects for major national clients
- Use the latest technology to deliver high quality technical details and documentation on projects
- Collaborate with a broad range of consultants in a multi-disciplinary organisation
- Help coach and mentor junior team members through their development
- Enjoy an excellent team culture in an organisation with a modern approach to work life balance
- Join a globally recognised consultancy with an acclaimed portfolio of landmark projects
You will have:
- A minimum of ten years professional experience in role delivering technical drawings for structures
- Excellent knowledge of Revit Structure with at least 6 years on project experience
- Comprehensive Technical understanding and ability to detail complex packages for a wide range of project types
- Sound understanding of BIM methodology and its applications
- Familiar with NZ construction regulation and compliance
You will have the drive to succeed, be reliable, enthusiastic and innovative, deliver work of excellent quality and a team player. If you are seeking a work-life balanced environment where you are encouraged to reach your full potential, please submit your CV and cover letter, detailing your career to-date online to be considered.