50 Open positions
Intermediate Property Consultant
Close Date: December 21, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Buildings & Property
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000Rpu/zhF3mCmrKp43d5T5UDkL5C.UMht9_qcVvUF9uT2b23M
WSP Opus are a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is an Intermediate Property Consultant to join our growing team in Christchurch and work on projects of national significance in the South Island and beyond. Be part of a tight-knit group of specialist property consultants and take advantage of all that WSP Opus has to offer whilst enjoying quality, career enhancing work.
- Be part of an innovative team involved in high profile projects of national significance.
- Be a key contributor to the negotiation and acquisition of land on behalf of the Crown under the provisions of the Public Works Act.
- Help Provide property consultancy and property advice to clients in the Crown, Government Agencies, Local Authority and corporate sectors.
- Excellent opportunity to build upon your experience and genuinely progress your career.
You will have:
- Have a degree, or equivalent qualification and up to 5 years’ experience in a property related field.
- Good knowledge of relevant NZ standards, legislation and practises, particularly the Public Work Acts and a general understanding of land law.
- Experience with Crown transactions – acquisition and disposal of land
- Confidence in dealing with a variety of property professionals on a regular basis including surveyors, valuers and accredited agents.
- Be confident in your ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.