50 Open positions
Intermediate Transportation Engineer – Wellington
Close Date: October 31, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Civil Infrastructure
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000GxPK/rqxy_F8SvLpfZEiH_ZzhgD.MmF3lQSfJJ06OX.._ZCc
Needed is an Intermediate Transportation Engineer to join our growing team. Take ownership of transportation design under the supervision of Senior Transportation Engineers, as well as the planning and scoping out of projects for the Transport Asset Development (TAD) team. It's varied and interesting work offering involvement in challenging and meaningful projects. We are an international player and our design teams work together, across the globe to contribute to projects worldwide.
- Be part of a national transportation engineering team
- Multi-disciplinary exposure as part of our main design centre
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations.
- Wellington based
- Minimum five years' experience in the transportation field
- BEng Civil or equivalent working towards CPEng status
- Ideally previous experience working in a consultancy environment, dealing with key stakeholders
- Experience in carrying out critical analysis of transport data, technical assessments and business case work
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. We foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.