50 Open positions
Close Date: December 21, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Buildings & Property
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000RiY/VtgOrIC4u8LWivSjjulaMnAXgKEL1o9WZL3tbDtSdWg
WSP Opus are a global team of experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment. We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative spaces for future generations.
Our growing Building Services division are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the team in Auckland. You’ll be involved in a range of varied and challenging building services design projects, applying your expertise across Mechanical engineering to develop innovative solutions for the client.
- Help deliver landmark buildings for a range of major national and international clients
- Work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary environment and build on your knowledge as you partner with other engineers on project
- Excellent scope for career progression and professional development
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture with fully flexible working and a healthy respect for work life balance
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Mechanical engineering with CPEng or working towards
- a minimum of 5 years experience in mechanical engineering within building services
- Proficient in the use of Revit MEP and AutoCAD
- Strong project experience on complex designs
- Excellent organisational ability and attention to detail
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.