50 Open positions
Civil Engineering Technician
Close Date: January 6, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000RPv/Yx82r.cx.2JHRxQGaJMGvAwQVWmajNDbX2XXEW8_NZY
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineering Technician to join our South Auckland office. You will provide consultancy services to clients in the areas of infrastructure, project management, asset management and design.
- Manage projects, including timely and clear reporting and record systems.
- Prepare and update project plans.
- Assist with project briefs and fee estimates.
- Assist with preparation, maintenance and monitoring of works contracts.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and priorities conflicting demands.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
- Demonstrated experience with CAD.
- NZ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in design, survey, contract supervision, or other relevant engineering work.
- Current clean NZ Driver Licence.
For further information, please view the position description and to apply, just follow the link and apply online.