50 Open positions
Team Lead – Geotechnical, Tauranga
Close Date: January 27, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Buildings & Property
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000RSa/yAukJfBi1yeFzH0qMEIrNQfFBsRgA9RZrQiaQf97zU8
• Develop the geotechnical capability of Tauranga and assist Regional and National WSP Opus Geotechnical Teams as required.
• Undertake marketing of geotechnical engineering services in conjunction with existing WSP Opus client managers, but also take a lead in growing the WSP Opus business.
• Act as Project Manager / Project Director with responsibility for technical content, results, profits and timeliness on specific geotechnical projects.
• Has a good level of planning and technical skills as well as design, innovation and flair, and communicates these skills effectively to clients.
• Has a good knowledge in the specialised areas of Geotechnical Engineering.
• Ensure the technical and commercial robustness and growth of the Tauranga Geotechnical team.
• Lead and implement new technology, new innovations and new initiatives within geotechnical engineering and engineering geology.
You will have:
• Proven leadership experience
• Chartered Professional Engineering (CPeng) Status or equivalent or working towards this.
• Tauranga City Council Cat 1 or Cat 2 Geotechnical accreditation, or working towards this.
• Current clean Drivers Licence
• 8+ years of professional experience in geotechnical discipline.
• Knowledge of the relevant codes, standards, legislation, rules and practices.
• Excellence in the use of relevant geotechnical equipment and software packages.
• Confident with geotechnical engineering, including investigation, interpretation, analysis, design, safety in design and construction observation.
• Excellent knowledge of the relevant design codes, standards, legislation and practices.
Are you ready to be part of it?