50 Open positions
Close Date: December 31, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000RIk/M4HkS1E3kD.r39ueCFiqsxkHODqcO.2ON0i.O0Onhng
WSP Opus is a team of experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our growing and dynamic Integrated Transport Planning team is looking for a Senior Transportation Planner to join our Whangarei office. You will work closely with an increasingly diversified range of clients to help visualise and achieve their goals with commitment, integrity and innovation.
About the role:
· Contribute towards growing the capacity, capability, skills and reputation of the team to become the leading consultant of choice within New Zealand.
· Study new and developing trends in transport, to align with WSP company values and strategic goals, sharing new learnings with our team, the wider business and our clients.
· Contribute to the success of our business in meeting its business and strategic objectives by providing appropriate technical advice and ensuring effective management of clients, staff and projects.
· Work collaboratively with the wider Integrated Transport Planning and Transport Teams National and International to break down barriers and deliver strategic projects.
· Prepare expressions of interest and project proposals and assist in larger competitive tender processes as part of a larger bid team.
· Engage in business development activities, including meetings and events with clients, under the leadership of company client relationship managers.
· Relevant Bachelors or Masters Degree
· Working towards NZPI or CPEng registration
· Current clean Drivers Licence
· Strong organisational skills
· Good analytical skills and attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.
· Proven project management and business development experience
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.