50 Open positions
Business Services Administrator
Close Date: December 3, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Business Services
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000PxQ/1WjzlRMsBSEMePMiU3gwswU11mmQ_PrOvR0bX77Mxtw
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed, is an agile Business Services Administrator who thrives in a busy and collaborative environment, where no two days are the same. The hours of this role are 9am - 6pm. As an integral member of the administration team, you'll enjoy supporting our busy Christchurch Office. We are looking for a confident team player who can demonstrate lots of initiative and brings a positive, flexible attitude and a great sense of humour.
- Work with a friendly, vibrant & collaborative team
- Assist with the effective and efficient operation of the Christchurch Office
- Provide essential office, administrative support and coordination
You will have:
- Proven experience in a similar administration role where you have supported a large and diverse team
- Great attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- A proactive, friendly, approachable and professional personality
- Ability to multi-task, be self-driven and adapt quickly to different situations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Computer literate; proficient in Windows, MS Word/Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the administrative expertise and self-direction to contribute to our business. Prior customer service or reception experience is an advantage but not essential. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success. Comprehensive training will be provided and you'll always be learning throughout the role.
For further information, please view the position description below and to apply online, click on 'apply'.