50 Open positions
Lighting Design Engineer
Close Date: December 21, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Buildings & Property
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000PHj/WVFoZnD2UrhmDT9lNvQWYCA_aLZXp52EacslB3_5H_g
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the great work starts with great people, and through our collaborative approach, we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Auckland Electrical Engineering team, are looking for a talented Lighting Design Engineer to join their growing team of talented lighting specialists delivering a wide array of exciting projects.
The opportunity to:
- Work on innovative design solutions for a wide variety of clients.
- Overcome engaging challenges by applying innovative solutions in all facets of lighting design
- Join a globally renowned organisation with excellent credentials and a fantastic portfolio of projects
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment and gain exposure at all stages of design and delivery across a wide range of sectors for major clientele
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture with fully flexible working and a healthy respect for work life balance
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in lighting design related discipline.
- Relevant degree or design diploma/certificate.
- Member Illumination Engineers Society, equivalent or can demonstrate working towards.
- Experience in the use of AGI32 and Perfectlite is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to manage conflicting workloads and see tasks through to completion
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.