This is an excellent opportunity for a Transportation Projects Lead to assist the Work Group Manager in management of the Transportation team by leading a team within the work group. You will use your leadership skills to successfully provide the appropriate technical advice and deliver effective management of clients, staff and projects. This opportunity provide the opportunity to participate in business development and the business and strategic planning of the Transportation Group.
• Act as a technical expert in the team, lead and develop other team members.
• Lead safety audits and technical review of traffic engineering in partnership with internal and external requirements.
• Prepare designs and project reports as appropriate.
• Undertake the investigation, project feasibility, scheme assessment, and reporting for projects in respect to the area of traffic engineering.
• Current Drivers Licence.
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Minimum of six years’ professional experience in transportation engineering.
Further information is available at our careers site – please click on ‘apply’ to view.