Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It. Our commitment to our people sets us apart, and the calibre of our people makes us great.
We are looking for a Technical/Team Administrator to join our vibrant and dynamic team in our Hamilton Laboratory. This is a 13-month fixed-term parental leave cover.
The role is responsible for ad hoc admin, health and safety, finance, and lab work. As an all-rounder, you will provide support to the Hamilton Laboratory in the day-to-day functionality of the business. You will also be responsible for auditing result reports and potentially completing field lab testing and sampling.
- Master writing Safe Work Methods Statements.
- Learn how to complete lab sampling and report results.
- Manage the billing system, ensuring payments are completed on time and in line with process.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and proposals for professional services contracts/projects.
You will have:
- Computer literate with proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- A positive attitude – agile, flexible and resilient.
- An eye for detail and assertiveness.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands.
- New Zealand/Australian residency or citizenship.
Are you ready to be part of the future at WSP Opus?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.