Close Date: September 13, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Bridges & Civil Structures
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F00000015hD/.Ptf7qOfO30.R.v9PIjeGnsYKavM7iPZ6Csvgw64KDc
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Team leader/Principal Bridge Engineer to be based in our Wellington office.
Reporting to the Service Line Leader, the purpose of this role is to provide consultancy services to clients in the areas of Bridge & Civil structures with a focus on analysis, reporting, design and supervision for bridge engineering projects. The successful candidate lead a team to successful outcomes and support their development, contributing to the success of the Sub-Sector in meeting its business plan.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in an area related to bridge engineering or equivalent – CPEng status or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years of professional experience in the field of Bridge Engineering, including experience in seismic design
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in developing new business by identifying and capitalising on opportunities to increase revenue, profit, and expand market penetration
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.