Build your future with WSP Opus
We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join our Electrical team based in Auckland. The role will provide you excellent platform for professional growth via the opportunity to lead a talented and passionate team working on a diverse range of projects. You will be responsible for contributing to the leadership of the discipline, allocating and managing the flow of work to maximise utilisation, while maintaining technical excellence and adding value to WSP Opus and our clients.
- Work in a senior role as part of a supportive and passionate team with an excellent team culture
- Provide positive mentoring and leadership to members of our team
- Actively pursue new business opportunities and manage the pipeline to create a sustainable long-term business model.
You will have
- A relevant tertiary qualification, preferably a Chartered Engineer or working towards
- 7+ years professional experience
- A current clean Full NZ Driver license.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
You’ll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. To be successful, you must be a self-starter and able to show initiative. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously so your confidence, organisational skills and ability to multitask will be fully utilised. Given the consultancy nature of our business, you will also need to demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills.
In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success. If you are looking for a change and a challenge, we have a place for you!
For further information, please view the position description link and click on apply.