Build your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is an agile Team Administrator who thrives in a busy and collaborative environment. As an integral member of the Design Centre South team, you’ll enjoy supporting our busy Engineers, as well as providing essential administrative support to the wider team. We are looking for a confident team player who can demonstrate lots of initiative and brings a positive, flexible attitude and a great sense of humour.
- Work with a friendly, vibrant & collaborative team
- Assist with the efficient operation of the Buildings Group Team
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, presentations and reports
- Provide essential administrative support and coordination
You will have:
- Proven experience in a similar administration role where you have supported a large and diverse team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to different situations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate; proficient in Windows, MS Word/Excel and other Microsoft Office applications and Adobe InDesign.
The salary band for this role is $50k – $60k and is dependent on relevant skills and experience.
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career and have the administrative expertise and self-direction to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description below and to apply online, click on ‘apply’.