Close Date: March 4, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000sch/MpjLaH0Kb9m.lIRv8Q3Lpi0cTbj8MU.ysjV5MAQlI7w
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:
Needed is a Structural Engineer to join our Auckland team. With a string of high profile projects ahead, you will have the opportunity to take part or lead the structures teams across a range of technically challenging and unique development. You will also support the strategic growth of the business through the development of strong client relationships and the commercial management of projects and service delivery.Skills and Experience:
How to Apply:
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of structures.
- Minimum of four years professional experience in the field of structural and civil engineering.
- Confident with seismic engineering for buildings and civil structures including design for resilience.
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant design codes, standards, legislation and practices
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, BE, (Structural or Civil) Washington Accord or equivalent.
- Ideally Chartered Professional Engineering (CPEng) (Structural or Civil) status or equivalent.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.