Build your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create resilient, future ready communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions to last for generations to come.
Needed is a Sponsorship and Events Manager who thrives in a busy and collaborative environment. As an integral member of the marketing team, you’ll enjoy managing sponsorships and events in New Zealand including activation, as well as contributing to the development of our sponsorship and events strategy. We are looking for a confident client facing team player who can demonstrate lots of initiative and brings a positive, can do attitude and a great sense of humour. This is a great role for someone who has previous sponsorship, events or marketing experience and wants to have an important role in enhancing the WSP Opus brand.
- Responsible for enhancing the WSP Opus brand and driving a strong return on investment
- Deliberate planning and delivery of WSP Opus sponsorships and events
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture with flexible working.
- Join a globally recognised consultancy with excellent opportunity for career development
You will have:
- A relevant qualification is preferred, but not essential.
- Five + years experience in sponsorship and events.
- Strong organisation skills and stakeholder engagement
- Proven Project Management skills, with the ability to run multiple projects at one time.
In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success. If you are looking for a change and a challenge, then this is the role for you!