Close Date: May 15, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Region: Multiple Locations
Sector: Bridges & Civil Structures
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000xo5/3AxsR1qDTXj62KlPzUAq7xnhNDR3CqVXq8DyLyxU50E
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:
Skills and Experience:
- The Service Line Leader Digital Engineering is responsible for growing the service line through providing expert consulting services on design and draughting in an ever-evolving digital environment.
- To provide operational management and leadership of the service line to achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients and our stakeholders through maximising commercial, people and project outcomes.
- Ensure that service lines are connected and work seamlessly with other service lines, sub-sectors, and other operational parts of the business is a key factor of success.
How to Apply:
- Relevant tertiary qualification / Relevant professional accreditation e.g. Civil Engineer
- Appropriate WSP Opus PMAF accreditation or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ professional experience in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an infrastructure related management position.
- Experience in developing new business by identifying and capitalising on opportunities to increase revenue, and profit, and expand market penetration.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.