WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
Needed is a Senior Water Engineer to provide a technical leadership role and actively empower team members. You will foster self-accountability and a high-performance culture for the Water Team while delivering successful projects. The successful candidate will act as a design lead and reviewer on projects, ensuring their successful delivery. You will promote best practice and technical excellence by applying sound technical review practices and taking a leading role in delivery of key or strategic projects. You will also have the opportunity to learn by working with our network of technical experts.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience taking a lead role in delivery of key or strategic projects including undertaking technical reviews from project inception to completion and ensure these are sound technical solutions that add value
• Have effectively planned projects to ensure appropriate verification and technical
• Experience in initiating and monitoring technical quality reviews
• A tertiary qualification in the field of Civil, Environmental, Natural Resource or Agricultural Engineering recognised under the Washington Accord
• CPEng or similar
• Current clean Drivers Licence
• Minumum of 5 years’ professional experience in water treatment, stormwater and wastewater.
• Preference of minimum of 2 years’ experience in New Zealand.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.