Close Date: July 22, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000vaP/LVNcBFIWS7ZQ8wUhQx_mF9x6D_CLSmJ1..kYsZtrBJ4
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading design and engineering professional services consulting firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:
Skills and Experience:
- To be an active member of the team and provide technical input and leadership into Engineering projects within the Property & Buildings Group.
- Meet the needs of our clients by providing a professional high-quality consultancy service from detailed design through to market growth and development.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Take a lead role in the planning of projects including project management to correctly scope out projects, with appropriate inputs, outputs and verification activities.
How to Apply:
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, BE, (Structural or Civil) Washington Accord or equivalent, ideally Chartered Professional Engineering (CPEng) (Structural or Civil) status or equivalent.
- Current clean Drivers Licence.
- Minimum of eight years professional experience in the field of structural and civil engineering.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of building structures.
- Confident with seismic engineering for buildings and civil structures including design for resilience.
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant design codes, standards, legislation and practices.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.