Senior Structural Engineer, Dunedin
Close Date: March 1, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000ord/RgHgdpsX9kwNNp8rdY4ROwML96JKEp4YVO5hDbdNlHE
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
Needed is a Senior Structural Engineer for our busy Dunedin office. The successful candidate will meet the needs of clients through the provision of professional consulting services and will provide technical advice and the effective management of clients, staff and projects while leading the Structures team. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career into a leadership position.
Skills and Experience:
• Be experienced in the planning of projects including project management.
• Be experienced in research, feasibility studies and subsequent reporting suitable for client presentations.
• Have produced and review designs, calculations and drawings suitable for the preparation of contract documentation.
• Have undertaken construction supervision and contract administration.
• Have considerable expertise and knowledge over a wide range of complex work areas with specialist expertise in at least one discipline (Building Structures).
• Bachelor of Engineering
• CPEng or equivalent
• Current Drivers Licence.
• Minimum of 8 years professional experience in the field of structural engineering, including seismic focus.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people