ENGINEER YOUR PART IN IT.
Be part of our team and a part of the future.
At WSP Opus you will be part of a team of global experts specialising in Water engineering. We believe that our collaborative culture and the agility of our people are instrumental to our success in shaping future communities.
The opportunity but not limited to:
- Carry out investigations, analysis and consulting services for clients on assigned projects including preparing reports and other documents.
- Take a lead role in the planning of projects including project management to correctly scope out projects, with appropriate inputs, outputs and verification activities.
- Produce research, feasibility studies and subsequent reporting suitable for client presentation. Also, producing and reviewing designs, calculations and drawings suitable for the preparation of contract documentation.
- Undertake construction supervision and contract administration to required company and standard procedures as required.
You will have:
- Relevant degree in engineering with specialisation in hydraulics
- CPEng, or working towards
- Minimum of 7 years’ professional experience in water resources and environmental engineering discipline.
- Hydraulic modelling packages such as InfoWorks, Mike Urban.
Experience in the following:
- Catchment management planning
- Hydrological studies
- Low impact design, storm water reticulation design, dentition and treatment design, culvert design, open channel design
- Stream restoration and enhancement design and construction
Is this something you’d like to be part of it?
We are currently recruiting for Stormwater Engineers in various locations, so if you are interested in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch please do apply
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.