Senior Stormwater Engineer, Tauranga
Close Date: May 24, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000sHh/_ypDH3KlG9XKzS3.KMJx9iawPWHJD6aBVehdHMFlKeg
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Stormwater Engineer to join our busy Tauranga office. The successful candidate will provide professional consulting services in the field of Stormwater Engineering and provide technical expertise and capability in the areas of urban and river drainage, surface water management, flood risk assessment and water quality impacts through the development of integrated computer models. You will also contribute to the success of the team through providing appropriate technical advice whilst expanding and growing stormwater and hydraulic modelling related work. This is an exciting client facing role and such you will have excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
Skills and Experience:
• A tertiary qualification in Water Engineering or Civil Engineering.
• Preferably Chartered or near chartered with Engineering New Zealand (Formerly IPENZ) or equivalent.
• Current clean Driver Licence.
• Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in stormwater engineering.
• Proven experience in hydraulic modelling including well developed experience in the use of MIKE FLOOD, including MIKE URBAN CS and/or Infoworks ICM.
• Proven skills in using GIS, including ArcGIS. Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.