Close Date: March 4, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000piE/TaBlT1rFbK_2IKM3fkQPzGAhE7MTR.SjWaTddc6sUWQ
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:
Contribute to the success of the Property & Buildings Group, especially building structures through providing high quality Revit / BIM modelling and drawings for building structures for a wide variety of technically challenging projects and a range of clients. Provide coaching and mentoring to technicians and cadets.Skills and Experience:
How to Apply:
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience of which five years of NZ experience is preferred.
- Revit structure (5+ years preferred).
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of structures.
- Highly proficient structural drawing skills including design/detailing skills.
- Dedicated to producing drawing work of a very high quality.
- Strong knowledge of modern BIM practices (previous knowledge of UK Level 2 BIM an advantage).
- The ability to lead draughting projects including managing other draughting team members such that projects are delivered on time and are of high quality.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.