Senior Manager – Integrated Transport Planning
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to fulfil our purpose of creating future-focused infrastructure that forms better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people, and through our collaborative approach, we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Guiding Principles shape us as an organisation; we value our people, our reputation and our impact on the future. We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead our Integrated Transport Planning team, maintaining a client focus while driving project performance and technical excellence.
Based in Auckland, this role is responsible for leading, growing and developing a market leading team and will also support the strategic growth of the business through the development of strong client relationships and the commercial management of projects and service delivery. Essentially, you will lead all aspects of the Integrated Transport Planning business for the Transport group within Design Centre North (across Hamilton and Auckland). You will be an integral member of the Transport group’s leadership team and you will participate in business development, business and strategic planning for the group.
- Lead your team, taking on some of NZ’s most challenging and meaningful projects
- Partner with the leadership team to drive business efficiencies and performance.
- Lead all aspects of Integrated Transport Planning business for our Design Centre North.
- Key management role that will complement your technical and project management abilities.
You will have:
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing high-performing teams.
- Minimum of 15 years experience as a Transport Engineering professional
- A tertiary qualification in Civil/Transport Engineering
- Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer in NZ is preferable or equivalent registration with a recognised overseas body
You’ll also be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects, and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and empowerment.
Please note, the internal title for this role is Work Group Manager – Integrated Transport Planning.
For further information, please view the position description and click on ‘apply’.