Senior Geotechnical Engineer, Whangarei
Close Date: March 9, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF:
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
Needed is a Senior Geotechnical Engineer in our busy Whangarei office to provide support and project management, undertake investigations, design and construction phase services on projects for Road, Water, Structures and Industrial sectors. The successful candidate will also develop the WSP Geotechnical engineering capacity in Northland. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career, and live in a fantastic location.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in undertaking detailed scoping including pricing of Geotechnical engineering components of projects.
• Proven experience in geotechnical engineering investigation and design and the production of technical reports and construction documents.
• Geotechnical design experience of a range of civil engineering works, including design of retaining structures and foundations and undertaking slope stability analyses.
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering
• Preferred to be Chartered Professional Engineer (or Professional Engineering Geologist)
• Member or Associate of IPENZ
• Current clean Drivers Licence
• Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience predominantly in Geotechnical Civil Engineering
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.