Design your future with WSP Opus
Due to the continued success of our Specialist Services Division and our appointment to deliver major projects of national significance, we are looking to grow our Fire Engineering Discipline nationwide.
Reporting to the Discipline Lead for Fire Engineering, you will work within a close-knit team and manage the completion of fire engineering designs and analysis for significant building services projects. We have vacancies available in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch.
- Work on some of New Zealand’s biggest projects
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing team
- Enjoy a flexible and friendly working environment
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits offered
- Enjoy autonomy and take full ownership over projects, budget, and resource management
- Deliver a wide range of solutions from concept to commissioning.
- Access to the latest technology and cutting edge resources
- Take the lead on projects and mentor junior staff
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in fire engineering
- CPEng Registered
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent client management skills
- Natural leadership with experience in managing projects end to end
- Fire engineering software proficiency required in B-RISK, CFAST, FDS – with capability in CONTAM and Pyrosim desirable