Design your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus are a global team of experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment. We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative spaces for future generations.
If you’re an experienced and skilled Senior Structural Engineer looking for the next chapter in your career, then our Wellington Structures team want to hear from you.
Working on a variety of unique and technically challenging projects you will operate across the full range of project responsibilities. From preparing expressions of interest and project proposals, designing, investigating and documenting the project through to observing and supervising physical works.
- Be part of an innovative team that delivers an exciting range of projects
- Take your career to the next level and gain exposure to on-project leadership and management
- Join a globally renowned organisation with excellent credentials and a fantastic portfolio of projects
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture with fully flexible working and a healthy respect for work life balance
You will have:
- 5-10 years’ experience of structural engineering in New Zealand
- CPEng Qualified or working towards qualification
- Exposure to leadership and team management on projects
- Fluent ETABS user
- A desire to work on large scale technically complex projects
- Strong organisational skills with ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands
This is a career defining opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation and deliver meaningful projects for a number of high profile clients.