Build your future with Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the great work starts with great people, and through our collaborative approach, we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is a Senior Design Manager to join the Buildings & Property team in our Wellington office. You’ll lead a range of varied and challenging projects, applying your expertise across all facets of design and build facilitating the delivery of projects by working with large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Oversee and safeguard the coordination of agreed designs across large complex projects both in the capital and nationwide
- Work with a world class multi-disciplinary team of engineers and architects
- Join a globally renowned consultancy undergoing a sustained period of considerable growth and success
- Work with leadership teams from a variety of disciplines and influence commercial outcomes on projects
- Enjoy working in a mature organisation with a fantastic culture and excellent approach to work life balance
You will have:
- Ideally chartered or registered professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Design Management role
- Strong ability to identify and assess project risk factors relating to the coordination of design documentation across disciplines
- Excellent communication skills with a proven aptitude for influencing and managing key internal and external project stakeholders
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment.
This is a career defining opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation and work on landmark projects of national significance.
For further information, please view the position description and apply online.