It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. We strive to provide a collaborative workplace that embraces diversity, where our people feel included, comfortable and motivated in their careers. Needed is a Safety Engineer to join our thriving Tauranga Business.
• Be responsible for the production and updating of relevant strategic and guidance safety documentation (e.g. Safety Management Strategies safety plans, SIS, etc.)
• Be responsible for the timely completion of safety inspections and all reporting.
• Lead and promote safety in design activities within project teams.
• Complete Crash Reduction Studies and safety audits.
• Manage databases, data sources and/or information relating to safety management.
• Identify future works justified by road safety benefits.
Oversee minor safety project process and progress.
• Degree qualified or similar equivalent in an area related to civil engineering or safety.
• Actively working towards chartership status
• Current Drivers Licence
• 5 years + consultancy experience
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.