Build your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus are a global team of experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment. We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative spaces for future generations.
We are looking for a Revit Technician to join us in Christchurch and deliver high quality Revit drawings and details for our structures team working on a portfolio of technically challenging projects.
- Work on large complex projects for major national clients
- Use the latest technology to deliver high quality technical details and documentation on projects
- Develop your career in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Enjoy an excellent team culture in an organisation with a modern approach to work life balance
- Join a globally recognised consultancy with an acclaimed portfolio of landmark projects
You will have:
- A minimum of three years professional experience in role delivering technical drawings for structural designs
- A sound working knowledge of Revit Structures and AutoCAD
- Detail orientated with a strong organisational ability
- Familiar with New Zealand construction regulation and compliance
You will have the drive to succeed, be reliable, enthusiastic and innovative, deliver work of excellent quality and a team player. If you are seeking a work-life balanced environment where you are encouraged to reach your full potential, please submit your CV and cover letter, detailing your career to-date online to be considered.