Build your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus are a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest projects starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our dynamic Wellington team are looking to hire a new MEP Revit Technician to join them and work through a string of complex and exciting projects. Embeded in the Building Services team you will work in a close-knit team of technical champions drafting MEP solutions for a range of challenging projects. With global reach and offices in more than 500 locations this is an excellent opportunity to join a business with real scope for international exposure.
- Work and learn in a team of highly skilled Building Services professionals
- Build on your portfolio and join us working on intricate and diverse projects in the Health, educational, and correctional sectors.
- Work in a close-knit team of technicians supporting projects across MEP
- Utilise the latest technologies working on projects to a BIM level 2 framework – An internationally recognised standard
- Excellent potential for future career development and access to opportunities around the world
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years on project exposure using Revit MEP
- Excellent technical competency and understanding the full range of Building Services disciplines
- Solution focused with an excellent eye for detail
- Strong collaberative skills with an innovative approach to your work
- Exposure on Public sector projects would be an advantage
- Experience working within a BIM framework would be an advantage but is not required
This is a career-defining role to join a globally renowned leading consultancy.