BE PART OF IT.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the caliber of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
The opportunity but not limited too;
- Project Manage Tier 1 and 2 projects in accordance with our company policies
- Ensure project related quality processes are carried out (technical reviews, verification, approval to release etc.) in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Actively seek feedback from clients (internal and external) to ensure their expectations are met, communicate this to the team and apply learnings to future projects.
- Prepare reports and other documents associated with water services to a high level of grammatical and technical presentation.
- Complete tasks within allocated timeframes and budgeted number of hours.
- Develop and maintain a professional profile and regular contact with key clients to maximise opportunities and ascertain satisfaction levels.
- Develop and support the preparation of successful bids and proposals, responding to the client needs and include required contract information.
What do I need?
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Water Engineering and/or Project Management.
- 3-6 years’ experience managing water infrastructure projects.
- Experience working within a consulting environment would be preferable.
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.