WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:
Skills and Experience:
- To lead and manage projects in the market sectors of Buildings and Transportation for WSP.
- This role is specifically targeted at civil construction and design projects including three water and roading design projects.
- Strengthen and develop our local business operation to be more attractive to the Construction industry market and strengthen relationships in this market area.
How to Apply:
- A recognised tertiary technical / Professional qualification.
- Specific construction and/or PM training.
- years’ professional experience, preferably in the civil construction industry.
- Clear examples of leading projects from inception to completion.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.