Build your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Rotorua office has a 12 month fixed term contract for a trade qualified Project Manager or civil/geotechnical/structural engineering professional to join our team and bolster our capabilities.
As Project Manager, you will manage and assist with deliverables on projects for clients including; investigation, analysis, design, design team management, contract documentation through to construction observation and close out of buildings and Property projects. You’ll have a key focus on undertaking the construction supervision on site as well as supporting your wider team.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Great exposure working across a variety of buildings projects
- Construction Supervision and Project Management
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
- Work alongside some of NZ’s most talented professionals
You will have:
- Carpentry Trade qualification or relevant tertiary qualification in civil, geotechnical or structural engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field
- Full Drivers Licence
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a natural ease growing client relationships.
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description and to apply online, click on ‘apply’.