Build your future with Opus
WSP Opus are a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
As a Project Financial Advisor in our Wellington office, you will be responsible for providing support to the business managers, project directors, and project managers to help with the successful delivery of our projects.
- Work with a friendly, vibrant, collaborative team that values and empowers its people
- Future opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
- Contribute to the success of the business unit in meeting its business plan
- On the job training
You will have:
Have sound operational skills and relevant work experience
- Experience at working in support of professional and technical teams
- Good organisational ability to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion
- Competent Excel skills and high attention to detail
- Interest in accounting, previous experience is advantage but not essential
The salary band for this role is $45k – $55k and is dependent on relevant skills and experience.
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world-leading experts. At Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please click on the link for the position description.