BE PART OF IT.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the caliber of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
The opportunity but not limited to:
- Set up projects electronically and in “Vision”, our financial management system.
- Create Project Delivery Plans for projects as directed with basic project information at the initiation phase.
- Assist with raising of monthly invoices.
- Scan and appropriately file QA and other important project documentation.
- Carry out project audits for the Water and Environment team. Report audit findings to the Project Manager, Project Director and Work Group Manager – Project Delivery, Water and Environment.
- Assist project teams complete project related tasks to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification supporting project management skills.
- Current clean drivers licence.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a professional environment.
- 2 years’ experience working directly with clients.
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.