WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Based in Hamilton, the Principal Wastewater Treatment Engineer role is a great opportunity for someone to step up and take a technical leadership role, actively empowering team members and shaping the future of the team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining a key knowledge of the market whilst building and fostering client relationships and delivering quality solutions to meet their needs. You will act as project manager or project director on projects across the Waikato region and beyond, ensuring their successful delivery.
- Work across a diverse multi-disciplinary environment, providing advice, analysis, design and support
- Continue to develop our advances in the industry with high levels of autonomy
- Client focus and relationship management
- Mentor and develop junior staff to achieve their full potential, imparting your knowledge and coaching along the way
You will have:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in water and wastewater treatment
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a technical lead of project work
- A sound technical approach and the capability to communicate effectively within a diverse business as well as with customers and clients
- An impressive record of working collaboratively and delivering results
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.