WSP Opus are team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
The Wellington team need a go getting professional to work within our growing team, taking part in some of our biggest projects and new business wins. We have significant opportunities in both our planning and now, increasingly important engagement practices. This will give you the ability to expand on your own skills, while delivering a high-quality output to the client.
- Input into project scoping and planning;
- Assist Opus’ wider planning community to deliver a variety of related projects;
- Provide technical expertise on a variety of local and national projects;
- Client interaction and relationship development.
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a planning/resource management or related discipline;
- Professional experience of over 5 years in planning/resource management of related discipline;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
If you are looking for a change in lifestyle, location or a better work life balance, why not come and have a chat with us? We provide a fun and flexible working environment, with challenging and diverse projects.
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description and to apply on line, click on ‘apply’.