Close Date: February 28, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Building Services
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000rxH/QlLp5catoUQrWVm8RKKA0ZF6UpMG6s5zViIWwPnv6HQ
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:
Skills and Experience:
- Manage and develop healthcare initiatives in the Auckland region with a view to growth of the Health care sector for WSP, in liaison with the wider company health care team, National and International.
How to Apply:
- BE Mechanical (or equivalent) CPEng (or equivalent) preeferred or assesed to be at this level.
- Minimum of 15 years’ professional experience in mechanical engineering in buildings with a minimum of 5 years of design on significant Health Care projects.
- CPEng (or equivalent) preferred or assessed to be at this level.
- Good knowledge of building energy simulation software, Revit modelling and BIM.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.