Close Date: April 17, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Building Services
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000w6Z/59CoG8xY2Ovxpa8kh6vAWV3gTP2zJ9OJH8bnD3J25_E
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:
Skills and Experience:
- Provide leadership within the Mechanical team, as part of the Building Services sub-sector.
- Contribute to the success of the New Zealand Buildings Services sub-sector by managing selected clients and the completion of engineering designs and analysis, for specific projects.
- Contribute as a member of a team on larger projects, supporting the success of the wider WSP team.
How to Apply:
- BE Mechanical (or equivalent), CPEng (NZ) or similar level of industry recognition.
- Minimum of 15 years’ professional experience in Mechanical/ hydraulic engineering roles within the building and/or structure industry.
- A high level of business acumen and the ability to maintain and create new client relationships.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.