Close Date: March 11, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Region: Multiple Locations
Sector: Asset Management
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000tBQ/Bv41ttb3Gp0Cgcw01fs41BAb44zwGP9vv.nVAuO46_I
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms. Provide tactical and technical BAM leadership on projects and expert consulting services to external clients.The Role:
Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for development of new business streams, establishment of excellent client relationships, enhancement of WSP market reputation, and delivery of high performing projects.
- Provide vision and leadership building a successful business that fulfils the company’s expectations, is readily differentiated from competitors and is a model of excellence.
- Carry out all professional and technical work in compliance with quality systems, and provide technical reviews and verification activities for BAM related commissions.
- Training and mentoring of BAM consultancy employees to achieve continuous improvement objectives in our service delivery.
How to Apply:
- Current relevant Professional Registration for example Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer in New Zealand, or equivalent registration with a recognised body for example a Registered as a Charted Building Surveyor MRICS or Certified Facilities Manager New Zealand CFM
- Minimum of 15 years’ professional experience in a related discipline.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrable experience in the leadership of a commercially successful business.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online. WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients. He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.