Build your future with Opus
WSP Opus are a global team of experts, engineers and consultants responsible for delivering some of the world’s most recognisable landmark projects in the built environment.
Our international expertise in the Acoustic engineering discipline is unparalleled, and currently, we have a rare opportunity for a Principal Acoustic Engineer help us build a world class team right here in New Zealand.
We’re looking for established Acoustics leaders looking to take up the responsibility of a Principal in our growing NZ Acoustics team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a new presence in the market and build a reputation as a leading expert in your field.
- Key strategic role with responsibility for enabling the growth strategy laid out by divisional leadership
- Collaborate with a wide range of disciplines on project and leverage existing relationships to drive growth
- Work on a range of challenging and complex landmark national projects
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture with fully flexible working and a healthy respect for work life balance
- Excellent remuneration and benefits offered
You will have:
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience with a top NZ consultancy
- Tertiary qualification ideally with CPEng registration
- Experience delivering Environmental acoustic projects preferred
- Demonstrable leadership experience with a track record of delivering positive outcomes on challenging Acoustic projects
- Desire to progress your career into a leadership role
This is a career defining opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation and develop your career through the delivery of meaningful projects for major clients.
For further information, please view the position description and apply online.