Be part of what makes us great.
Building a progressive and supportive environment, which enables our talented people to future-proof their potential, is a priority that is fundamental to our success. Ultimately, we aspire to ensure that every employee feels a strong sense of belonging and has the opportunity to affect their own impact.
The opportunity but not limited to:
- Input into project scoping and planning;
- Provide technical expertise on a variety of local, regional and national projects;
- Engage in client interaction and relationship development; and
- Assist the wider WSP Opus planning community on a variety of related projects.
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in planning/resource management or a related discipline;
- Professional experience of more than 3 years in planning/resource management or a related discipline;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; and
- An ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.