Build your future with WSP Opus…
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create resilient, future ready communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions to last for generations to come.
Needed is a Personal Assistant, Transport who thrives in a busy and collaborative environment. As an integral member of the team, you’ll enjoy providing a high level of support to organise and manage the personal assistance, organisational and administrative requirements for the Transport Team, with a primary responsibility to support our Wellington based, highly motivated leadership team. We are looking for a confident, resilient team player who can demonstrate a high level of finesse in representing the Transport Team. This is a great role for someone who has previous Personal Assistant/Team Administration/Project Coordination experience in a busy environment with conflicting demands and wants to have an important role in creating a culture of collaboration, innovation and success
- Assist the Transportation Leadership Team in realising our goal to be number one in the market
- To contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing essential and personalised support and coordination
- Provide Project Support and Administration to the Transportation Sector
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture
- Join a globally recognised consultancy with excellent opportunity for career development
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience of supporting a group of leaders
- Experience in developing and maintaining office systems and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in travel and diary management
- Previous experience in project coordination/management would be an advantage
- Experience in the coordination, planning, implementation of workshops, events and forums.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Business skype, Outlook etc.
- Excellent self-management skills, including working effectively without direct supervision, managing and organising fluctuating workloads in sometimes stressful situations.
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. We strive to provide a collaborative workplace that embraces diversity, where our people feel included, comfortable and motivated in their careers.
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description and to apply online.