Build your future with WSP Opus…
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create resilient, future ready communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions to last for generations to come.
Needed is a Personal Assistant, who thrives in a busy and collaborative environment. As an integral member of the team, you’ll enjoy providing a high level of support to organise and manage the personal assistance, organisational and administrative requirements for four key leadership roles, the Head of Property (Regional Director), General Manager, Commercial and Major Projects, the Head of Architecture and the Property and Buildings Client Director. We are looking for a confident, resilient team player who can demonstrate a high level of finesse in representing the above Wellington based leaders. This is a great role for someone who has previous Personal Assistant/Team Administration experience in a busy environment with conflicting demands and wants to have an important role in creating a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
- To contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing essential and personalised support and coordination and working with the other PAs and the wider Administration team.
- Enjoys challenge and is willing and able to lead and manage both client and staff events.
- The role includes such activities as travel and accommodation arrangement, diary management, bid writing (from time to time), general administration duties, etc.
- Can take on such challenges as setting up SharePoint sites, maintaining quality documents such as our Business Continuity Plan, and so on.
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture.
- Join a globally recognised consultancy with excellent opportunity for career development.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience of supporting a group of leaders.
- Experience in developing and maintaining office systems and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in travel and diary management.
- Experience in the coordination, planning, implementation of workshops, events and forums.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Business skype, Outlook etc.
- Excellent self-management skills, including working effectively without direct supervision, managing and organising fluctuating workloads in sometimes stressful situations.
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. We strive to provide a collaborative workplace that embraces diversity, where our people feel included, comfortable and motivated in their careers.
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description and to apply online.