- Work in a senior role as part of a supportive and passionate team with an excellent team culture.
- Provide positive mentoring and leadership to members of our team.
- Be responsible for projects as well as assist with overseeing technical staff.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities and seek out new technology and software advances.
- Tertiary qualification in surveying (BSURV), and be a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor.
- Relevant experience, including good knowledge of; TBC,12d, Civil3D, Landonline, subdivision consent planning, resource management and scheme plan preparation.
- A current clean Full Drivers license.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
You will be passionate about building on your career to suit your individual strengths or aspirations and embracing a diverse range of work experience. In return, we will offer you a career-defining role based in a modern working environment with a team of surveyors and engineers who are inspired to make a difference in all aspects of their work. At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
Please note, only NZ Licensed Cadastral Surveyors will be considered for this position.