Laboratory Manager, Rotorua
Close Date: December 17, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Region: Rotorua Laboratory
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000lLN/OrHMz0RWNLiiZvlWiPXB4Fcez4wWSfs5GXYJiaY_gps
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
We have a great opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career. We are seeking a Laboratory Manager to lead our established Rotorua Laboratory in our successful Regional Business. The successful candidate will ensure the consistent delivery of consultancy services to clients and provide leadership, empower and support the Rotorua team.
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant degree/diploma/certificate
• IANZ signatory
• Current clean Drivers Licence
• Ideally at least 10 years’ professional experience in the Laboratory discipline.
• Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written communication and particularly the ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.