Design your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment and ask the question, what if we can? We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Architecture division is growing fast, and we’re looking to bring on board New Zealand’s best and brightest to build a world class team of designers, architects, and creatives. We currently looking for an Interior architect to join our friendly team in Wynyard quarter where you’ll have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of exciting projects!
- Join a leading global consultancy
- Take the lead on unique projects across public, cultural, and commercial sectors
- Excellent team culture with an emphasis on work life balance
- Exposure to working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Access to the latest technology in BIM level 2 consultancy with a fully functional VR suite
- Huge potential for career development with a move into a client facing role
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or Interior Design
- Master of Interior Architecture preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on Interior Architectural projects
- Excellent technical ability with an affinity for space planning
- Proficiency in Revit, Sketchup, Indesign – Vray would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
Join an internationally recognized consultancy in this career-defining role At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success. If you are looking for a change and a challenge, we have a place for you!