BE PART OF IT
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
Needed is a GIS Analyst to join our successful Auckland team. The successful candidate will provide GIS support to project teams and clients in the areas of transport, water, buildings, environmental and power. You will be an active member of your local team, particularly providing GIS support to a large number of engineering teams across New Zealand.
- Provide input into business development and project delivery
- Provide geospatial technical expertise, including complex data analysis, database creation, cartographic outputs
- Use of ESRI online applications and presentation of data through relevant web portals
- Use of ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise/Portal and Pro to manage offline and online contents
- Track industry trends and best practice and standards in GIS, share ideas with the GIS team and help the organisation apply innovation in the performance of projects.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS or Geography with GIS papers.
- 5+ years GIS experience
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Experience in working with 3-dimensional data and producing 3D maps and models. Experience in using CAD is desirable.
- Aptitude for working across different platforms and spatial formats.
- Experience in python scripting.
- Experience in FME and other ETL tools.
- ESRI software and Quantum GIS added advantage
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.