Close Date: March 4, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Building Services
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000scS/kPb8A6OCWkMwsQOhvQvqDBwZ0CSP815xeerr88J1W8M
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:Contribute to the success of the New Zealand business by the completion of fire and life safety designs, analysis and construction monitoring for specific fire projects and as part of a team on larger projects – supporting the success of the wider WSP Opus team.Skills and Experience:
How to Apply:
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in Fire Engineering.
- Relevant degree/diploma/certificate in fire Engineering
- Demonstrated track record of developing a wide range of successful projects in the field of Fire Engineering, using acceptable solutions, verification methods and specific design.
- Extensive understanding of fire protection.
- Understanding of global technical trends and issues in your field – Monitor international trends and developments and incorporate these into business delivery.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.